2 1/2 cup self-raising flour, sifted
1 tsp baking powder
1 large egg
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup honey
3/4 cup caster sugar
3/4-1 cup fresh figs, chopped
1/2 cup dried figs, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius. Line a 12 hole cupcake tin with paper cases.
- Beat the egg in a jug / bowl with the oil, milk and honey until well mixed.
- In a bowl, mix the plain flour, baking powder, sugar and chopped figs.
- Then pour in the egg mixture and stir just enough to combine.
- Divide the batter between the paper cases and then bake for 20-25 minutes until golden or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Transfer the muffins to a wire rack and leave to cool completely…