1 onion / 1/3 cup shallots, chopped
2 green chillies, chopped
1 tsp ginger, finely chopped
1 sprig curry leaves
a pinch of turmeric powder
1/4 cup grated coconut
1 dry red chilli
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
1/2 tsp pepper powder
salt to taste
2 tsp coconut oil
- In a bowl, add eggs and beat using a fork / spoon adding little salt and pepper powder and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds and fry dry red chilli.
- Add chopped shallots / onion, green chillies, ginger and curry leaves and saute for a minute.
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add grated coconut to this and mix well.
- Then add beaten eggs and scramble well. Add a pinch of pepper powder and mix well.
- Switch off the flame and serve hot…