1 cup + 1 tbsp plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 cup oil
1/4 cup milk
2 tbsp + 1 tbsp tutti frutti
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius. Line a muffin pan with paper cases / cupcake liners.
- In a bowl, add 2 tbsp tutti frutti and 1 tbsp plain flour and mix well and keep it aside.
- Sift together plain flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl and keep it aside.
- In another bowl, add eggs, sugar and vanilla essence and beat until creamy and fluffy.
- Add oil and milk to this and beat well until well combined.
- Add sifted flour mixture in two batches and mix using a whisk / spatula.
- Then add the tutti frutti and mix gently.
- Divide the batter between the paper cases and top it with some tutti frutti.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes or until golden and a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Transfer the muffins to a wire rack and leave to cool completely…