2 cups whipping cream
3/4 tin condensed milk
1/3 cup pistachios
1 tsp pista essence / pista milk mix
- Add pistachios in a small blender and grind to a coarse mixture and keep it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add whipping cream and beat till thick and creamy.
- Add condensed milk to this and beat till combined.
- Then add coarse pistachio mixture and pista essence and mix well using a spatula.
- Transfer it to a freezer safe container, cover and freeze it for 8 hours or overnight till well set.
- To serve, keep it out of the freezer for 5 minutes, scoop out and then serve garnished with some chopped pistachios…
- You can also add 2-3 drops of green food colour…