1 cup self-raising flour, sifted
1/2 cup caster sugar
1/2 cup (110 gm) butter, softened
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/8 cup (28 gm) desiccated coconut
1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius. Grease a 8-12 hole mini loaf cake mould and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, butter and eggs and beat together for 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Fold in the desiccated coconut and chocolate chips and then divide the mixture between the moulds.
- Transfer the mould to the oven and bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Leave them in the tin for 10 minutes, and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely…