1 bunch red kale
1/2 cup grated coconut
1 garlic clove
1/4 tsp cumin seeds
2 dry red chillies
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 sprig curry leaves
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
salt to taste
2 tsp oil
- Wash and finely chop the red kale leaves and keep it aside.
- Crush together grated coconut, garlic, shallots, cumin seeds, turmeric powder and dry red chillies using a small blender and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a deep pan and splutter mustard seeds and add curry leaves.
- Add the chopped kale leaves and stir fry for few minutes until they start to wilt.
- Add the crushed coconut mixture and salt to this and mix everything to combine well.
- Sprinkle 2-3 tbsp of water and cook covered at medium-low flame for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Open the pan and stir fry on high flame for about 2 minutes.
- Remove from the flame and serve hot with rice…