3 medium potatoes
200 gm mushrooms
200 gm boneless chicken, cut into small pieces
1 medium onion, chopped
1 tsp garlic cloves, chopped
1 tsp chilli flakes
1 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp rosemary
2 tbsp unsalted butter
2 tbsp plain flour
1 1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup fresh cream
1/2 tsp pepper powder
salt to taste
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Peel potatoes and cut into thin slices and keep it aside.
- Cut mushrooms into pieces and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped garlic and onion and saute well till soft.
- Move this to side of pan and add chicken pieces, mushroom, chilli flakes, oregano, rosemary and salt and mix well and cook for about15-20 minutes.
- Heat butter in another pan and add plain flour and mix well without any lumps.
- Add milk and cream to this and stir continuously till it thickens.
- Add salt and pepper powder and mix well. White sauce is ready…Remove it from the flame.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius.
- In a baking tray, apply butter and layer it with sliced potatoes.
10. Then add chicken-mushroom mixture and spread over the potatoes.
11. Then add a layer of white sauce and cover with aluminium foil.
12. Bake it in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes. Then sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top and bake for 10-12 minutes or till golden brown colour.
Recipe Source: Cook’omania (YouTube)