1 3/4 cup plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon powder
1/4 tsp mixed spice powder/ nutmeg powder
2/3 cup sugar
1 cup mashed bananas
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 cup oil
1/4 cup milk
1/4 cup cinnamon sugar ( 1 tsp cinnamon powder mixed with 1/4 cup sugar), or as required
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius. Lightly spray the doughnut pan with baking spray and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add plain flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder and mixed spice and mix well and keep it aside.
- In another bowl, add mashed banana, sugar, eggs, oil, vanilla essence and milk and combine well using a whisk.
- Then pour this wet ingredient into flour mixture and mix well using a spatula until well combined.
- Fill about 2/3 full of batter into the prepared doughnut pan using a spoon or a piping bag.
- Then bake in the preheated oven for 12-14 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool a few minutes in the pan and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Coat the donuts in cinnamon sugar mixture and then serve…