250 gm lotus biscoff biscuits
3/4-1 cup warm milk
1 1/2 cup whipping cream
1/2 cup fresh cream
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 cup condensed milk
4-5 tbsp lotus biscoff spread
- In a bowl, add warm milk and keep it aside.
- Melt lotus biscoff spread by heating in microwave for 20 seconds and keep it aside.
- In a deep bowl, add whipping cream and whip well until stiff peaks form.
- Add vanilla essence and condensed milk to this and beat again.
- Add fresh cream and 3-4 tbsp melted lotus biscoff spread and beat well until combined.
- Take a serving / pudding tray, dip the lotus biscuit one by one in warm milk and layer in the bottom of the tray.
- Top it with half of the prepared cream mixture.
- Again make another layer with lotus biscuits dipped in warm milk and cover it with the remaining cream mixture.
- Pipe little biscoff spread on top and make patterns with skewer / tooth pick and garnish with lotus biscuit powder or decorate as you desired….
- Refrigerate for 5-6 hours or overnight and then serve!