2 cups heavy cream
3/4 cup condensed milk
1 cup lotus biscoff spread, melted
10 lotus biscoff biscuits
- Crush or chop the lotus biscoff biscuits with your hand and keep it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add heavy cream and whip it until stiff peaks form.
- Add condensed milk and lotus biscoff spread and beat on low speed until incorporated.
- Then add the crushed/ chopped biscoff biscuits and gently fold with a spatula.
- Transfer this to a freezer safe container and sprinkle some cookie crumbs.
- Cover and freeze for 8 hours or overnight…
- To serve, keep it out of the freezer for 5 minutes, scoop out and then serve 🙂