1 1/2 cup chocolate cake crumbs
1/3 cup nuts (cashew nuts/ walnuts / hazel nuts etc)
3 cups milk
3/4 cup condensed milk
6 tbsp corn flour
150 gm dark chocolate
1 tsp vanilla essence
- Heat nuts in a pan over low heat until its crisp. Crush it lightly using hand and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add cake crumbs and toasted nuts and mix well. ( If the cake crumbs is dry, add little butter to make it soft).
- Take serving glasses / cups, add 2 tbsp of crumbs to each glass and press lightly with the back of a spoon.
- Keep it in the refrigerator to chill for about 10 minutes.
- In a saucepan, add milk, condensed milk and corn flour and mix well without any lumps.
- Switch on the flame and stir continuously till the mixture come to a boil and thickens.
- Switch off the flame and add vanilla essence and mix well.
- Pour half of the mixture into a bowl and add dark chocolate and mix well till it dissolves to a smooth mixture.
- Pour the mixtures into serving glasses while it is warm, first add chocolate layer and tap it gently.
- Then add vanilla layer over chocolate layer and tap it gently. Keep it refrigerated till set.
- Dust it with cocoa powder and serve chilled…
Recipe Source: Mahimas Cooking Class (YouTube)