300 gm pasta
1 tsp pepper powder
1/2-1 tsp soy sauce
salt to taste
1/2 onion, finely chopped
1/2 capsicum, chopped
1/2 tsp paprika powder / chilli powder
1/2 tsp Italian seasoning / herb mix
2 tsp tomato sauce
2 tsp olive oil
3 tsp cream cheese
3 tsp mayonnaise
200 ml fresh cream
1 cup mozzarella cheese / cheese slices
1/4 tsp chilli flakes
- Boil water in a deep pan, add pasta, 1 tsp of oil and salt and cook for 8-10 minutes or according to the package instructions. Drain the pasta and keep it aside.
- Marinate the cleaned prawns with pepper powder, soy sauce and salt and then shallow fry them and keep it aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius.
- In a baking dish, add cooked pasta, fried prawns, chopped onion, capsicum, paprika / chilli powder, Italian seasoning, tomato sauce and olive oil and mix well .
- Then add cream cheese, mayonnaise and fresh cream and mix gently.
- Add cheese slices/ mozzarella cheese on top and sprinkle chilli flakes and bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.