4 hardboiled eggs
2 big onions, sliced
2 green chillies, chopped
1 small capsicum, sliced
2 sprig curry leaves
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
1- 1 1/2 tbsp pepper powder
1/4 tsp soy sauce
1 tbsp tomato sauce
1 tsp fennel seeds
salt to taste
2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
2 tbsp coconut oil
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter fennel seeds and curry leaves.
- Add sliced onions and green chillies and saute till soft.
- Add sliced capsicum and saute for a minute.
- Add chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and pepper powder and saute till raw smell goes.
- Add soy sauce and tomato sauce to this and mix well.
- Add boiled eggs, salt to taste and 1/4 cup of water and mix everything well and cook covered for 3-5 minutes.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and switch off the flame..