1 cup plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/3 cup sugar
1/3 cup oil
1/4 cup yogurt
60-70 ml milk
1/4 cup custard powder
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
2 tbsp + 1 tbsp tutti frutti
- Preheat oven to 180 degree celcius. Line muffin pan with paper cases.
- In a bowl, add 2 tbsp tutti frutti and 1 tbsp plain flour and mix well and keep it aside.
- Sift together plain flour, baking powder and baking soda and keep it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add sugar, oil and yogurt and mix well using whisk until sugar dissolves completely.
- Add half of the milk to this and mix well. Then add custard powder and whisk well.
- Add the sifted flour and mix using a whisk / spatula.
- Now add the remaining milk and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Then add the tutti frutti and mix gently.
- Divide the mixture between the paper cases and top it with some tutti frutti.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Transfer the muffins to a wire rack and leave to cool completely..