3 cups raw jackfruit
1 cup + 4 tbsp grated coconut
3/4 tsp cumin seeds
2 green chillies
3 garlic cloves
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
salt to taste
1 tsp mustard seeds
3 dry red chillies
1 sprig curry leaves
2 tbsp coconut oil
- Chop the jackfruit into small pieces.
- Crush 1 cup grated coconut, green chillies, garlic cloves and cumin seeds together to a coarse mixture and keep it aside.
- In a pan, add chopped jackfruit and turmeric powder and cook covered adding enough water till done.
- Add coconut mixture, salt and little water into this and mix well and boil for few minutes. Switch off the flame.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds. Add dry red chillies , 4 tbsp grated coconut and curry leaves and saute well till golden brown.
- Add this to the erissery and mix well. Serve with rice…