12-14 lotus biscoff biscuits
1/2 cup (113 gm) unsalted butter, melted
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/2 cup plain flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
80-100gm (about 1/2 cup) lotus biscoff spread
- Preheat the oven to180 degree celcius. Grease and line a square pan or a brownie pan with parchment paper and keep it aside.
- Crush / crumble the lotus biscoff biscuits and keep it aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add melted butter and chocolate chips and microwave for 20 seconds and stir well until the chocolate melts completely.
- Add cocoa powder into this and mix well without any lumps.
- Add sugar and brown sugar and mix well using a whisk until it is well combined.
- Then add eggs and combine well with the batter. Add vanilla essence and mix well.
- Add plain flour, baking powder and salt and mix until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Then add the crumbled lotus biscuits and mix well.
- Transfer the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Melt biscoff spread in a microwave for 10-15 seconds. Add the biscoff spread on top of the brownie batter and gently swirl the spread using a toothpick or butter knife.
- Bake it in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until a skewer inserted at the centre of the brownie comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool it at room temperature. Cut it into squares and serve…