6 sausages, cut each into half ( or small 12 sausages)
1/2 tsp pepper powder
1/2-1 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp garlic paste/ garlic powder
1/2 cup plain flour
1 1/2 cup crushed oats (or as required)
salt to taste
oil for frying
- Marinate the sausages with chilli powder, pepper powder, garlic paste and salt and keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- Crush oats onto a plate using your hand. In a bowl, add egg and beat well with a spoon and keep it aside.
- Mix plain flour, a pinch of pepper powder and little salt in a plate and keep it aside.
- Coat the marinated sausages in the flour mixture and then dip in beaten egg and then roll in crushed oats to coat well.
5. Heat oil in a pan and fry the prawns on low-medium flame till it turns golden brown and sausages gets cooked.
6. Remove it from the oil and drain them on a paper towel…Serve hot with sauce..
- Adjust the spice level according to your taste…