3 large crabs ( approximately 1 kg) ,cut into pieces
3 onions, sliced
2 chopped tomatoes
2 tsp garlic, chopped
2 tsp ginger, chopped
3 green chillies, slit
3 tsp chilly powder
2 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp fennel powder
1/2 crushed pepper
few coriander leaves
- Heat oil in a pan, add ginger, garlic, curry leaves, green chillies and onion and saute till onion becomes transparent.
- Now add chilly powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder and saute till raw smell goes.
- Then add the chopped tomatoes with crushed pepper, fennel powder and salt, mix well and saute till tomatoes become soft.
- Add the cleaned crabs along with 1/4 cup of water and mix well.
- Cover and cook in a medium flame. Stir in between. Check salt. Adjust the spice level according to your taste.
- Add coriander leaves and mix well. Remove from fire and serve hot….