2 cups raw rice/ pachari
1 cup cucumber/kakkirikka, peeled and chopped
1/4 cup grated coconut
1/4 cup cooked rice
water as required
- Soak raw rice in water for 4-5 hours.
- Grind it with grated coconut, chopped cucumber, cooked rice and salt adding water to a smooth batter. Add enough water to make it thin and watery batter like neer dosa batter.
- Heat a non stick pan/tawa on medium heat and grease it with little oil.
- Pour a ladleful of batter and rotate the pan to spread the batter to make a thin dosa.
- Cover with a lid and cook till the dosa is cooked for about 1-2 minutes. Transfer to a plate and repeat the same process with the remaining batter.
- Serve hot with any veg/ non-veg curry…