2 cups kovakka/ ivygourd, chopped
3/4 cup jackfruit seeds/ chakkakuru, chopped
1/2 cup grated coconut
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 tsp chilli powder
2 garlic cloves, crushed
3 green chillies, chopped
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
2 dry red chillies
- Cook chopped jackfruit seeds with chilli powder, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder and salt adding enough water till done.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds and add dry red chillies, curry leaves and crushed garlic.
- Add chopped kovakka, green chillies, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder and salt and mix well.
- Sprinkle 1-2 tbsp water and cook covered in low flame till done, stirring occasionally.
- Then add cooked jackfruit seeds and mix well.
- Add grated coconut , mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes on low flame. Remove from flame and serve with rice…
lovely combo..healthy as well 🙂
Never tried before…… Looks tempting to try it out!!