1/2 kg crabs, cut into pieces
1/4 cup shallots, sliced
1 tsp ginger, finely chopped
1 tsp garlic, finely chopped
2-3 green chillies, slit
2 tomato, thinly sliced
3 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
1 tsp coriander powder
2- 2 1/2 cup coconut milk
few curry leaves
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
2 dry red chillies
2 tbsp oil
- Clean and cut crab into pieces.
- Heat oil in a manchatti/ claypot or pan and splutter mustard seeds. Add dry red chillies and sliced shallots and fry well.
- Add chopped ginger, garlic and green chillies and saute well.
- Add kashmiri chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder and mix well.
- Add sliced tomatoes and saute till soft.
- Then add cleaned crabs, coconut milk and salt, mix well and cook on medium flame.
- When the gravy thickens, add the curry leaves and mix well. Remove from flame and serve hot….