2 cup spinach/ palak, chopped
2 cup wheat flour/ atta
milk, as required for kneading
salt to taste
oil for frying
- Heat a pan and saute the chopped spinach for about 2 minutes. Then grind it to a smooth paste adding 2-3 tbsp water and keep it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add the wheat flour and salt and mix well.
- Add the spinach paste and mix well. Add milk little by little if required and knead it well to form a stiff dough.
- Make small balls out of this dough and roll it into small thick circles or discs using a rolling pin.
- Heat oil in a pan and slide each rolled poori carefully in to the hot oil and fry on both sides till light golden brown…Serve hot..