500 ml milk
1 cup tender coconut pulp ( from 2 tender coconuts)
1 cup tender coconut water
10 gm china grass
1/2 -3/4 tin condensed milk
sugar, as required
- Scoop out the pulp from the tender coconuts and puree it in a blender and keep it aside.
- Soak china grass in 1 cup tender coconut water for 10 minutes.
- In a saucepan, boil milk by adding condensed milk and sugar on medium flame.
- In the meantime, melt the soaked china grass in another pan on low flame, stirring continuously until the china grass melts completely.
- Strain the melted china grass into the milk mixture through a sieve and mix well.
- Add the pureed tender coconut to the milk mixture and mix well.
- Remove from flame and pour into a pudding tray. Allow this to cool down for 10 minutes and then refrigerate until it sets...Serve it chilled..