1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
1 cup strawberries, hulled and chopped
1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
4-5 tbsp sugar ( or as required)
- In a blender, add the chopped cucumber, 1 tbsp lemon juice , enough sugar and 1/2 cup of water and blend well until smooth.
- Fill popsicle moulds halfway with this cucumber juice and freeze it for 1 hour.
- Blend the chopped strawberries with 1/2 tbsp lemon juice, enough sugar and 2 tbsp water in a blender until very smooth.
- Then pour this strawberry puree evenly over the cucumber layer and freeze for 6-8 hours or overnight..
- To release the popsicles, run the moulds under warm water for 30 seconds…Serve it immediately…