2 -3 ripe bananas
1 1/2 cup plain flour
80 gm / 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
3/4 cup sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla essence
a pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius. Grease a loaf pan with butter or spray with baking spray.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas with a fork.
- Add the melted butter to this and stir well. Then add the baking soda and salt.
- Add in sugar, beaten egg and vanilla essence and stir to mix.
- Add in the flour and stir carefully until just combined into a thick batter.
- Then transfer the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake in the preheated oven for about 50-60 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely…Cut into slices and serve…
Recipe adapted from here…