1 cup all purpose flour
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1 over ripe banana, mashed
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
75 gm unsalted butter
1/2 cup sugar, powdered
75 gm cooking chocolate, chopped
2-3 tbsp chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius. Grease a loaf pan with butter and dust it with flour and keep it aside.
- In a deep bowl, combine together all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, add mashed ripe banana, eggs and vanilla essence and combine well.
- Heat a non stick pan over low flame, add butter and sugar and mix well till combined. Remove from flame, add the cooking chocolate and combine slowly till the chocolate is melted completely.
- Add the chocolate mixture to the egg-banana mixture and combine well.
- Add the flour mixture to this little by little and combine evenly. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Then pour this mixture to the prepared loaf pan and bake in the preheated oven for about 45-50 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and leave it cool completely..Cut into slices and serve…
- You can also chopped nuts like cashew nuts, walnuts etc…