3/4 cup mango pulp ( from 1 big mango)
1 1/2 cup plain flour
1/2 baking soda
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
3/4 cup sugar, powdered
1/2-3/4 cup thick less sour yoghurt
1/2 cup oil
1/2-3/4 tsp mango essence (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius. Grease a 12- hole cupcake /muffin tin with baking spray or line the muffin tin with paper liners.
- Sift the plain flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together in a large bowl and keep it aside.
- In another mixing bowl, add sugar and yoghurt and whisk well.
- Add mango pulp to this and mix well. Then add oil and mango essence and mix well until everything is well combined.
- Add dry ingredients into the wet ingredients in two batches and mix gently with a spatula / wooden ladle into smooth batter.
- Divide the batter evenly into the prepared muffin tin and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and transfer the cupcakes to a wire rack to cool completely and then serve..