1/2 cup avocado pulp
2 ripe bananas
3/4 cup sugar
2 large eggs
6 tbsp milk
1 tsp vinegar
1 tsp baking soda
2 cup plain flour, sifted
1/2 cup chocolate chips/ nuts
- Preheat the oven to 190 degree celcius. Grease a loaf pan with butter or spray with baking spray ( or line with baking paper).
- In a blender, add the avocado pulp and bananas and blend together to a fine paste.
- Transfer to a bowl and add sugar and beat well.
- Add eggs, milk, vinegar and baking soda to this and mix till well combined.
- Add the flour mixture in batches and gently fold well.
- Add chocolate chips/ nuts and mix well.
- Transfer the batter into the prepared loaf pan and spread evenly with a spatula and sprinkle some chocolate chips / nuts.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 40-50 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely… Then slice the bread /loaf and serve…