1 3/4 cup plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
1/2 tsp mixed spice powder
2/3 cup sugar
1 cup mashed bananas
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 cup oil
1/4 cup milk
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree celcius. Grease a 8-12 hole mini loaf cake mould/ tin and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add plain flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder and mixed spice and mix well and keep it aside.
- In another bowl, add mashed banana, sugar, eggs, oil, vanilla essence and milk and combine well using a whisk.
- Then pour this wet ingredient into flour mixture and mix well using a spatula until well combined.
- Divide the batter between the holes in the mini loaf tin ( about 2/3 full of batter in each hole).
- Bake the loaves for 20-25 minutes or until golden and the toothpick inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Leave them in the tin for 10 minutes, and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely…