2 cups milk
3 tbsp custard powder
3 tbsp milk powder
1/2 cup sugar
1/2-1 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup whipping cream, chilled
2 tbsp powdered sugar / icing sugar (as required)
roasted nuts / pistachios
- In a pan, add custard powder, milk powder and sugar and mix well.
- Add milk gradually to this and mix well without any lumps. Add vanilla essence and mix well.
- Keep it on low medium flame and cook until it thickens, stirring continuously.
- Remove from the flame and keep it aside to cool completely.
- In a bowl, add chilled whipping cream and powdered sugar and beat well until stiff.
- Mix well and beat the cooled custard to smooth mixture. Then add in to the whipped cream and mix well.
- Transfer to a pudding dish and garnish with roasted chopped nuts / pistachios and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Serve chilled…