1/2 cup yogurt
1-2 green chillies / birds eye chilli, cut into thin rounds
2 shallots, thinly sliced
1/2 tsp ginger, thinly sliced
1 sprig curry leaves
2 dry red chillies, broken
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
salt to taste
2-3 tsp coconut oil
- Steam cook or boil lemon until soft and cut it into small pieces.
- Add to a bowl and combine it with yogurt, chopped green chilli and salt.
- Heat coconut oil in a small pan and splutter mustard seeds.
- Add dry red chillies and curry leaves and fry for a few seconds.
- Add sliced shallots and ginger and cook till shallot turns light golden.
- Pour this seasoning over the curd lemon and keep it covered for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with rice and other side-dishes..
Recipe Source: Yummy O Yummy