3 ripe small bananas
1/2 cup tender coconut pulp ( I used store bought one)
a pinch of cardamom powder
1/4 cup aval / avil / rice flakes
2-3 tbsp cashew nuts, chopped
2-3 tbsp almonds, chopped
1/2 cup chilled milk
2 scoop of vanilla ice cream
caramelized coconut, for garnishing
- Add chopped bananas in a bowl and mash well using a fork adding a tsp of sugar. Keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add tender coconut pulp and a pinch of cardamom powder and mix well.
- In serving glasses, add the mashed banana as the first layer.
- Then add a layer of aval / rice flakes and then add chopped cashew nuts and almonds.
- Next add the cardamom flavoured tender coconut pulp.
- Pour milk and then add a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
- Garnish with caramelised coconut and crushed pistachios.
- Mix everything well with a long spoon and serve immediately…
- To prepare homemade tender coconut pulp, blend tender coconut flesh adding little tender coconut water and enough sugar…
Recipe Source: www.taystit.com