2 cups pasta
1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
1 medium capsicum, finely chopped
1 small carrot, finely chopped
1 small tomato, finely chopped
50 gm butter
1 1/2 tbsp garlic, finely chopped
1/2 cup plain flour / maida
1 1/2 cup milk
1 tbsp pepper powder
1 tbsp chilli flakes
salt to taste
oil, as required
- Boil water in a deep pan. Add salt, 2 tbsp oil and pasta and cook covered for 8-10 minutes or according to the package instructions. Drain the pasta and keep it aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add chopped onion, capsicum, carrot, tomato and little salt and saute at medium-high flame. Keep it aside.
- Heat butter in a thick bottomed pan and when it melts, add finely chopped garlic and saute well at low flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Add plain flour (maida) and mix well at low flame for 5 minutes till raw smell goes.
- Add milk little by little and mix well without any lumps.
- Add pepper powder and chilli flakes and mix well.
- Add sautéed vegetable masala and mix. Add salt to this and mix well.
- Now add cooked pasta and fold in gently till well combined at low flame for 2-3 minutes. Switch off the flame. Serve hot…