2 cups of ripe pineapple
1 cup grated coconut
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
3 tbsp yoghurt
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
5 dry red chillies
11/2 tsp mustard seeds
- Cut pineapple into small pieces and boil it with turmeric powder and salt adding 1/2 cup of water.
- Grind grated coconut, 3 dry red chillies and cumin seeds together to a fine paste.
- Crush 1 tsp mustard seeds and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, splutter 1/2 tsp mustard seeds. Add curry leaves, 2 dry red chillies and ground coconut paste and saute.
- Add the boiled pineapple pieces and yoghurt and mix well . The gravy should be thick and cover the pineapple pieces.
- Add the crushed mustard seeds, mix well and remove from fire…Serve with rice….
Recipe Source: Bennu’s Cookomania
Sending to Sharan’s Onam Grand Feast Event
Pineapple pachadi looks awesome and yummy.
Pineapple pachadi looks nice…yum..
Must be so yum and sweet 🙂 Delicious pachadi Shabna 🙂
Today's Recipe ~ Idli Podi / Idli Powder – Homemade
You Too Can Cook Indian Food Recipes
Pachadi looks wonderful…
Looks awesome and delicious… THanks for linking to my event… Expecting more recipes from you 🙂
Yum yum, fingerlicking irresistible pachadi.
That is a lovely kesar color pacahadi – love it and I am sure the sweet and tart taste of the pineapple was fab!!
Looks yummy and inviting.
Todays Recipe-Homemade Garlic Bread
Nice colour, am sure its sweet n a bit tangy!!