2 cups of ripe pineapple
1 cup grated coconut
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
3 tbsp yoghurt
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
5 dry red chillies
11/2 tsp mustard seeds
- Cut pineapple into small pieces and boil it with turmeric powder and salt adding 1/2 cup of water.
- Grind grated coconut, 3 dry red chillies and cumin seeds together to a fine paste.
- Crush 1 tsp mustard seeds and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, splutter 1/2 tsp mustard seeds. Add curry leaves, 2 dry red chillies and ground coconut paste and saute.
- Add the boiled pineapple pieces and yoghurt and mix well . The gravy should be thick and cover the pineapple pieces.
- Add the crushed mustard seeds, mix well and remove from fire…Serve with rice….
Recipe Source: Bennu’s Cookomania
Sending to Sharan’s Onam Grand Feast Event