1 1/2 cup potato, chopped into small cubes
1/2 cup carrot, chopped into small cubes
1/2 cup long beans, chopped lengthwise
1 cup grated coconut
3 medium green chillies
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 tsp fennel seeds
1/4-1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp crushed pepper powder
1/2 tsp chilli powder
2 cups of water
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
2 dry red chillies
- Grind grated coconut adding green chillies and 1/4 tsp fennel seeds into a mixture and keep it aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan, splutter cumin seeds and 1/4 tsp fennel seeds. Add curry leaves and saute it.
- Add chopped potatoes, carrots and long beans and saute for about 2 minutes.
- Add crushed pepper powder and 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, mix and saute well for 2-3 minutes in medium flame.
- Then add water and salt and cook covered for few minutes. When it is cooked almost 3/4th, add ground mixture and stir well for about 5 minutes. Check salt.
- Heat oil in another pan, splutter mustard seeds and add dry red chillies.
- Lower the heat and add curry leaves, a pinch of turmeric powder and chilli powder, stir well and pour this over the curry… Serve hot…
Recipe Source:Magic Oven
Delicious n perfect with rice n roti..We used to call this as kurma..
Give me that bowl,i'll happily have it with some rice and fried papads.
would be perfect for aapams. yum
Looks delicious dear…
Delicious and nice coloured koottu.
perfect with parotta..
Yummy mixed vegetable curry,love it
Divya's Culinary Journey
Yummy kootu,perfect with appam & rotis!
Join my ongoing EP events-Rosemary OR Sesame @ Now Serving
perfect and tempting..
Latest Step by Step Recipe Green Chilli Chutny
Latest Step by Step Recipe Coconut Pachadi
Siris Food Flavours
Delicious kootu love it with my rice.
oohh im drooling here…finger-licking good 🙂