4 hard boiled eggs
3 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
1 onion, chopped
3 green chillies, crushed
1 small piece ginger, crushed
few curry leaves
2 tsp coriander powder
1 1/2 tsp kashmiri chilli powder
1/4 tsp pepper powder
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp garam masala
1 1/4 cup thick coconut milk
1/4 tsp mustard seeds
1/4 tsp fenugreek seeds
salt to taste
2 tbsp oil
- Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds and fenugreek seeds.
- Add crushed ginger, green chillies, curry leaves and chopped onion and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add cubed potatoes and saute it for 3 minutes.
- Then add kashmiri chilli powder, coriander powder, pepper powder, turmeric powder and garam masala and mix well. Add salt to taste and stir it for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of boiling water and cook it covered for 10 minutes on medium flame.
- Add thick coconut milk to this and mix well.
- Add the boiled eggs and cook it for 2 minutes on high flame. Switch off the flame and serve….