1 cup ripe pineapple, finely chopped
10-12 black / red grapes
3/4 cup grated coconut
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 tsp cumin seeds
3 green chillies
1/2 cup yoghurt
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp mustard seeds
2 dry red chillies
1 sprig curry leaves
salt to taste
1 tbsp oil
- In a pan, add chopped pineapple, turmeric powder and salt and cook it covered at medium flame adding 1/2 cup of water.
- When pineapple is half cooked, add grapes and cook it on low flame until the fruits becomes soft and water dries up. Don’t overcook the grapes.
- Meanwhile, grind the grated coconut with cumin seeds, 1/2 tsp mustard seeds and green chillies to a smooth paste.
- Add this ground coconut paste to the cooked fruits, mix well and cook for 4-5 minutes at medium-low heat.
- Then add yoghurt and mix well. Add sugar and adjust salt and mix everything well and switch off the flame.
- Heat little oil in a small pan and splutter 1/2 tsp mustard seeds. Add dry red chillies and curry leaves and saute well. Pour this seasoning to the pachadi and keep it covered till ready to serve…
My favorite curry. Yours look so yummy