1 cup strawberries, hulled and chopped
2 ripe bananas, mashed
1/2 tbsp lemon juice
sugar as required
1/4 cup plain yoghurt
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- In a blender, add the chopped strawberries, 1/2 tbsp lemon juice, enough sugar and puree it adding 1-2 tbsp water until very smooth.
- Divide half of the strawberry puree and fill 2 tbsp of strawberry puree between the popsicle moulds and keep it aside.
- In a small bowl, add mashed bananas, yoghurt, 1 tbsp sugar and vanilla essence and stir well to combine.
- Add this banana mixture evenly over the strawberry layer, filling about 2/3 full of popsicle moulds.
- Pour the remaining strawberry puree over the top and freeze for 8-12 hours or overnight…
- To release the popsicles, run the mould under the warm water for 20-30 seconds…Serve it immediately…