1 cup green mango, chopped
2 green chillies
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1/4 tsp fenugreek powder
3 tbsp grated coconut
4 tbsp yoghurt
1 tsp mustard seeds
2 dry red chillies
1 sprig curry leaves
salt to taste
1 tsp oil
- Peel the skin of the green mango and chop into small pieces.
- Then mix it with chilli powder, fenugreek powder, chopped green chillies and salt and keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- Grind grated coconut and 1/2 tsp mustard seeds together to a fine paste and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds. Add dry red chillies and curry leaves and fry.
- Add the mango mixed with chilli powder and saute till it becomes soft.
- Add the coconut paste and saute till the raw flavor disappears.
- Add yogurt to this and mix well. Switch off the flame and serve with rice…
Recipe adapted from here
Perfect to go with some rice… loved it
interesting curry,yummy with rice 🙂