1 1/2 cup celery, chopped
1 1/2 cup carrot, chopped
1/2 cup grated coconut
1/4 tsp cumin seeds
1/4 cup shallots, chopped
2-3 green chillies, slit
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp mustard seeds
1 sprig curry leaves
salt to taste
2 tsp oil
- Chop carrot and celery into small pieces.
- Crush together grated coconut and cumin seeds using a blender and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds.
- Add curry leaves, chopped shallots and green chillies and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the chopped carrot, celery and turmeric powder and mix well. Add salt and cook covered on low flame until celery and carrots are soft and cooked.
- Then add the crushed mixture, stir well and cook for 2 minutes till all the water dries up…Remove from flame and serve with rice…