1/4 kg cabbage, chopped
100 gm beans/ 10 beans
4 green chillies, chopped
1/2 cup grated coconut
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 tsp urad dal
2-3 dry red chillies
1 sprig curry leaves
salt to taste
2 tbsp oil
- Chop cabbage and beans into small pieces.
- Crush together grated coconut, green chillies, turmeric powder and cumin seeds and keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds.
- Add urad dal, dry red chillies and curry leaves and fry. Add chopped cabbage and beans to this and mix well.
- Add salt, mix well and cook it covered in low flame, stirring occasionally.
- Then add crushed coconut mixture, mix well and cook covered on low flame for 2 minutes.
- Then remove the lid and stir well for a minute till all the water dries up…Remove from flame and serve with rice…