2 ripe plantians/ kerala bananas ( nendrapazham)
1/4 cup gram flour
2 tbsp rice flour
1/2 tsp chilli powder
salt to taste
oil, for frying
- Peel and slice bananas lengthwise and keep it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add gram flour, rice flour, chilli powder and salt and mix well.
- Add water little by little and mix well to make a smooth thick batter.
- Heat oil in a pan. Coat each of the banana slices with the batter.
- Deep fry them until it turns crisp on both sides. Remove from oil and serve with tea/ coffee…