1 cup methi leaves/ fenugreek leaves/ uluvayila, finely chopped
2 cup cabbage, finely chopped
1 1/2 cup grated coconut
1 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
2 garlic cloves
1/2 tsp mustard seeds
1 dry red chilly
1/2 tsp urad dal
- Crush grated coconut, cumin seeds, chilli powder and garlic cloves together and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, mix methi leaves, cabbage, turmeric powder and salt.
- Heat oil in a pan and splutter mustard seeds and urad dal and add dry red chilly.
- Add methi leaves- cabbage mixture and sprinkle little water and cook covered till done.
- Add crushed coconut mixture and stir well for 2-3 minutes till all the water dries up….Remove from flame and serve hot…